Jaime Tomás-Verdera Alba
- Law degree from the University of Balearic Islands in 1991.
- Specialized in real estate and construction, non-residents; maritime law and nautical issues; commercial law.
- Judicial advisor for insurance companies and international mediators in the yachting industry, brokers, and charter.
- Judicial advisor for construction companies and real estate developers, maritime, transport, security, and services.
- Master in International Maritime Law (I.M.E. / Universidad P. Comillas).
- Member of the Spanish Maritime Law Association.
- Dip. Mar. Sur. IIMS (non-active)
Usual areas of practice are sales/purchase of real estate properties, corporate operations, sale of yachts and assistance in maritime claims.
- Spanish and English.
- Basic knowledge of German and Swedish.